National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) was set up in the year 1982 by Govt. of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality management education in the country. The Council regulates academics in the field of Hospitality Education & training that is imparted at the 21 (twenty one) Central Govt. sponsored Institutes of Hotel Management, 25 (twenty five) State Govt. sponsored IHMs offering Degree level/Diploma/Craft Certificate level programs, 1 (one) PSU owned Institute, 25 (twenty five) private Institutes and 14 (fourteen) Food Craft Institutes that function in different parts of the country.
Through the Council, these institutes offer 11 (eleven) different professional programs leading to award of Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma with Bachelor and Master Degree.
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- M.Sc. Hospitality Administration
- Diploma Food Production 2023-24
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management
- Craftsmanship Course in Food & Beverage Service
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Download Brochure for Short Term Courses
- Download Application for Short Term Courses
'Vegetarian Cuisine Only' Options in 3-year B.Sc. HHA Degree Program is available at IHM Ahmedabad