B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Generic & Only Vegetarian Cuisine Option 2023-24
6 Semesters (3 years Course)
About the Course
This is a 3 years course with 4th year option for honors degree.
The Bachelor of Science program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered by the National Council for Hotel Management and recognized by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi which is ranked #1088 in Best Global Universities and ranked #2nd by NIRF in the university category in India. The Three-Year (Six Semester) course equips the students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The program involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire required knowledge and skill standards in the operational areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping. It also provides managerial inputs in Hotel Accountancy, Food Safety & Quality, Human Resource Management, Facility Planning, Financial Management, Strategic Management, and Food Science & Nutrition. The vegetarian option of B.Sc. (HHA) program is available.
Who can apply?
Any student who has cleared 12th Standard or equivalent exam from any stream with English as a compulsory subject. THERE IS NO UPPER AGE LIMIT TO APPLY.
- Candidate has to appear for NCHM-JEE for Hotel Management which is an entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency.
- After appearing for NCHM-JEE, as per All India Ranking, candidate gets an admission through Centralized Counselling Session.
- ST candidates are exempted from this Entrance Exam.
- For more detail about Admission process and registering yourself for JEE-HM, visit https://nchmjee.nta.nic.in/
- Approx. Fees for Course: Rs. 4,00,000/- for 3 years (4th year will be same as 3rd year). Please note that Hostel Charges will be extra.
- Hostel Facility is available.
- LAST DATE APPLICATION: 27th APRIL 2023
- DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM: 14th MAY 2023