Established as Food Craft Institute Ahmedabad in 1972, it was upgraded as Institute of Hotel Management Ahmedabad in 1984 by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
IHM Ahmedabad with an intake of 285 students, offers 03 Years (06 Semesters) Degree :
- B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) - Regular &
- B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) - Vegetarian Cuisine
Aims and Objectives
We at IHMA provide instruction and training in all the craft and skills, in all the branches of knowledge both theoretical, practical, management and research orientation required for the efficient functioning of hospitality establishments and industry as a whole.
We at IHMA regulate the discipline of students of the Institute and make arrangements for promoting their health, general welfare, cultural and cooperative life. and groom them as human capital / hospitality asset.
Over the years, IHMA has provided the highest quality hospitality education to students from all over India. The graduates from IHMA may be found throughout the world in all areas of hospitality and allied sectors
- - The Institute is committed to achieve high standards of skill and knowledge in Hospitality Management.
- - The Institute is also working to lead in the areas of hospitality research.
- - To maintain international standards of teaching pedagogy, creating leaders in all spheres of hospitality and allied sectors.
- - To meet the requirement of industry as a whole.
- - To provide a distinct vegetarian curriculum, that will fulfill the vegetarian opting student’s professional aspirations.
- - To provide a student centric learning environment for facilitators and students.
- Environmental friendly and earthquake resistant building
- State-of-the-art infrastructure including auditorium
- International standard Learning Facilitators and Teaching Methodology
- Pioneer in starting the B.Sc. (H & H A) – Vegetarian Cuisine Option since 2016-17 batch
- From Ahmedabad Airport - 10.6 Kms
- From Sabarmati Railway Station - 11 Kms
- From Ahmedabad Railway Station - 18.4 Kms