- - The Institute is committed to achieve high standards of skill and knowledge in Hospitality Management.
- - The Institute is also working to lead in the areas of hospitality research.
- - To maintain international standards of teaching pedagogy, creating leaders in all spheres of hospitality and allied sectors.
- - To meet the requirement of industry as a whole.
- - To provide a distinct vegetarian curriculum, that will fulfill the vegetarian opting student’s professional aspirations.
- - To provide a student centric learning environment for facilitators and students.