Established as Food Craft Institute Ahmedabad in 1972, it was upgraded as IHM Ahmedabad (Institute of Hotel Management Ahmedabad) in 1984 by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
- - Environmental friendly and earthquake resistant building
- - State-of-the-art infrastructure including auditorium
- - International standard Learning Facilitators and Teaching Methodology
- - Pioneer in starting the B.Sc. H & HA or Hospitality and Hotel Administration in Vegetarian Cuisine Option since 2016-17 batch
- From Ahmedabad Airport - 10.6 Kms
- From Sabarmati Railway Station - 11 Kms
- From Ahmedabad Railway Station - 18.4 Kms